Developing a comprehensive picture of your business
Philosophy and design are two very different things in the minds of the professionals at Aura Wealth Management. Client Experience converges with our Financial Philosophy to one focal point -- you.
Aura Wealth Management’s Plan Design is based on the 10 Principles for Good Design. These 10 Principles were developed by Dieter Rams, the German industrial designer closely associated with the consumer products company Braun and the Functionalist school of industrial design.
- Good design is innovative: The possibilities for innovation are not by any means exhausted. Technological development is always offering new opportunities for innovative design. But innovative design always develops in tandem with innovative technology, and can never be an end unto itself.
Aura’s Interpretation: We use the latest technological & financial innovations not for their own sake, but to enhance your plan and experience.
- Good design makes a product useful: A product is bought to be used. It has to satisfy certain criteria, not only functional, but also psychological and aesthetic. Good design emphasizes the usefulness of a product whilst disregarding anything that could possibly detract from it.
Aura’s Interpretation: Products and services we recommend always have a purpose and a reason to exist within the context of your plan.
- Good design is aesthetic: The aesthetic quality of a product is integral to its usefulness because products we use every day affect our person and our well-being. But only well-executed objects can be beautiful.
Aura’s Interpretation: Easy to use electronic cards contain your financial plan and you only need a pocket to keep it, not a library.
- Good design makes a product understandable: It clarifies the product’s structure. Better still, it can make the product talk. At best, it is self-explanatory.
Aura’s Interpretation: We explain our process and tools needed for your plan in a way that is comfortable and understandable.
- Good design is unobtrusive: Products fulfilling a purpose are like tools. They are neither decorative objects nor works of art. Their design should therefore be both neutral and restrained, to leave room for the user’s self-expression.
Aura’s Interpretation: Investment and insurance products are only tools, neither good nor bad. Tools must be appropriate for the job the client asks us to do.
- Good design is honest: It does not make a product more innovative, powerful or valuable than it really is. It does not attempt to manipulate the consumer with promises that cannot be kept.
Aura’s Interpretation: We won’t promise anything we can’t deliver on.
- Good design is long-lasting: It avoids being fashionable and therefore never appears antiquated. Unlike fashionable design, it lasts many years – even in today’s throwaway society.
Aura’s Interpretation: Our team designs plans that are enduring but not static. This allows for your plan to evolve along with your life.
- Good design is thorough down to the last detail: Nothing must be arbitrary or left to chance. Care and accuracy in the design process show respect towards the user.
Aura’s Interpretation: There is a reason for every product, there is a reason for every appointment, and there is a reason for every phone call.
- Good design is environmentally-friendly: Design makes an important contribution to the preservation of the environment. It conserves resources and minimizes physical and visual pollution throughout the lifecycle of the product.
Aura’s Interpretation: We use Socially Responsible Investing techniques, we use paperless statements and your financial plan is provided electronically.
- Good design is as little design as possible: Less, but better – because it concentrates on the essential aspects, and the products are not burdened with non-essentials. Back to purity, back to simplicity.
Aura’s Interpretation: If we can build your financial plan in two meetings as opposed to four without impacting its effectiveness, we will. If we can achieve your goals in ten years instead of twenty, we will.